Policy and Support Limitations
General Policy Guidelines
NO APO/FPO or P.O BOX ADDRESSES
NO EUROPEAN ORDERS. NO SOUTH AMERICAN ORDERS.
Because each application is unique, SataCables makes no warranty as to the merchantability or suitability of any product for a particular use, nor will we be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use or sale of our product.
All Technical Support MUST BE INITIATED VIA E-MAIL or our ON-LINE FORM.WE DO NOT OFFER TECHNICAL SUPPORT VIA PHONE
You are not obligated to purchase from us, if for any reason you do not feel comfortable with our policy there is a lot of competitors to choose from, Most at a Higher Price and Lower Quality!
It is not Satacable's policy to forward users to another site after placing an order or to relay mail without the express permission of the user.
ALL ENCLOSURE SALES ARE FINAL.
Due to the volume of uninformed purchases, enclosures can be returned FOR WARRANTY REPAIR ONLY (NO REFUNDS).
If you are uncertain if a particular enclosure will work for you ASK US FIRST.
All support tickets are answered in less than 48 hours guaranteed! Many tickets submitted during normal business hours are answered in under 2 hours!
QC USA is owned an operated out of the state of Florida. All orders which is being billed to, or shipped to, an address inside the state of Florida is subject to state sales tax.
The following is not covered under SataCables.com (QCUSA) warranty program:
- Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
- Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser. The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
- Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer etc.).
- Product that has been over-powered, causing thermal and/or mechanical failure.
- Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual/or as per our Online Support Staff.
- Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties.
- Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear.
- Product damaged in an accident or by "acts of God" (bad operator, flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
- BIOS Upgrades/ Re-flashing/ Reprogramming of Devices that is not performed by QCUSA INc.
- Shipping costs associated with re-installing or shipping the product to QCUSA for warranty service.
Failures resulting from misapplication or misuse of the Product, failure to adhere to any specifications or instructions, or failure resulting from neglect, abuse, accidents, or acts of nature are not covered under Any Warranty.